Athlon 1.2 266
Asus ava266 Ali Chip
Invisiontek Geforce ultra 64ddr
256k DDR ram
SB live
Award Bios
98 SE
IBM 7200 45gig
Everything works fine except the Geforce card. It was never detected by win 98, I tryed going to install hardware but then it said cdrom has no info pertaining to my geforce. The cdrom is from nvidia and for this card. In my bios I have plug and play =no because it will lock up at boot if I activate it. All other plug and play devices were recognized by 98.Right now I have my monitor hooked up to the card and it is using the basic Msft vga driver at 480x640 and 16 colors, I think this is a basic motherboard function. I have it in the agp slot and the fan is working on it, its hard reading at this resolution knowing I have this Geforce in my machine. Any help would be appeciated.

Thanks, gsd103

G

If you are getting video, and your monitor is connected to the GF2 Ultra, it should be working properly (Not accounting for lockups). Go to www.nvidia.com and download the newest drivers. Install them and you should be running good.

Windows has a default display driver that is uses if it doesn't detect any others, that's why your getting video right now, just FYI