  • Support
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
July 20, 2005 3:05:02 PM

It seems to me this problem started when i installed the lst service pack but
I'm not totally sure about this - for some reason web page will appear blank,
although the status says "done". I can't figure out any reason for this -
most of the time web pages load without any problems but at several times a
day various pages will just be blank. Help!

More about : blank web pages

Anonymous
July 20, 2005 10:53:22 PM

For Internet Explorer assistance:

Please visit the Internet Explorer newsgroup experts:

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

!