Closed

WTB: Ms. Pac-Man/Galaga Class of 81 cocktail

Used or new. Going to be used in a sort of combination staff
stressbreaker and historical teaching aide for when we have kids come
into the office and we teach them about technology/the good old days.
Drop me a line if you have one for sale.

Dan
Bay Area, CA
2 answers Last reply
More about galaga class cocktail

    Dan Amrich wrote:
    > Used or new. Going to be used in a sort of combination staff
    > stressbreaker and historical teaching aide for when we have kids come
    > into the office and we teach them about technology/the good old days.
    > Drop me a line if you have one for sale.
    >
    > Dan
    > Bay Area, CA

    I have been informed that an upright is okay too--our spacing concerns
    are not as big of a concern any more. :) Still looking, though, so...bump!

  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Your original idea (cocktail) would have probably taken up more space.
    Anyways, in my opinion, they are over priced, poor quality, and just
    generally not worth it. Plus, the 25" monitor makes them harder (at
    least for me) to play.

Classifieds Games Video Hot Deals