I am a novice on computers, and this is an embarrasing question. I received
a brand new Dell computer yesterday via UPS from my sister for my 50th
birthday present. I cannot get into WordPerfect. It is suppose to already
be programmed in and since I couldn't get there, I even tried downloading the
CD. Help, Anyone?
--
Ce

If it's a brand new computer, you should be calling Dell about this -- they
will provide tech support for your issues.

"Ce" <Ce@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am a novice on computers, and this is an embarrasing question. I
>received
> a brand new Dell computer yesterday via UPS from my sister for my 50th
> birthday present. I cannot get into WordPerfect. It is suppose to
> already
> be programmed in and since I couldn't get there, I even tried downloading
> the
> CD. Help, Anyone?
> --
> Ce

Hah! I asked questions MUCH more embarassing than that when I was a novice.
(Now I give embarassing answers.)

If Wordpefect has, in fact, been installed on your system, you'll see it in
the Start menu. Click on Start (the green button on the lower left corner of
your screen) then rest your cursor on All Programs. After a second or so, a
menu will open showing all the programs installed on your computer. If
Wordpefect has been installed, you'll see it.

--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."