Problem with creating new user accounts

July 20, 2005 4:00:09 PM

I'd like to open new user accounts on my computer but for some reason, I
cannot access the part that allows you to do this. I can use all the other
icons in the control panel section except this one. I am the system
administer but can't see why i can't access just 1 section. Any ideas on
what's gone wrong?
July 20, 2005 4:21:06 PM

click start, run then type nusrmgr.cpl then enter
--
Don Kendrick

!