  • Support
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
July 20, 2005 4:10:06 PM

After installing XP Professional, I can't fill a textbox or draw object with
color. Is there a color setting I need to change?

More about : microsoft word 2003

Anonymous
July 20, 2005 7:23:12 PM

Please visit the experts in the Word newsgroup

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"danderson" wrote:

| After installing XP Professional, I can't fill a textbox or draw object with
| color. Is there a color setting I need to change?
Anonymous
July 21, 2005 12:35:28 AM

danderson wrote:
> After installing XP Professional, I can't fill a textbox or draw
> object with color. Is there a color setting I need to change?

As this is a *WINDOWS* newsgroup, we haven't a clue. Just because you're
running an application under XP, doesn't mean this is the correct place to
ask. You need to post in a group pertaining to the application, *not* the
operating system...
July 21, 2005 12:35:29 AM

Do you see the post in this thread by Carey Frisch? That would be an
APPROPRIATE response. NOT your BS.
IFC

!