Microsoft Word 2003

After installing XP Professional, I can't fill a textbox or draw object with
color. Is there a color setting I need to change?
3 answers Last reply
More about microsoft word 2003

    Please visit the experts in the Word newsgroup

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    danderson wrote:
    > After installing XP Professional, I can't fill a textbox or draw
    > object with color. Is there a color setting I need to change?

    As this is a *WINDOWS* newsgroup, we haven't a clue. Just because you're
    running an application under XP, doesn't mean this is the correct place to
    ask. You need to post in a group pertaining to the application, *not* the
    operating system...

    Do you see the post in this thread by Carey Frisch? That would be an
    APPROPRIATE response. NOT your BS.
    IFC
    > danderson wrote:
    >> After installing XP Professional, I can't fill a textbox or draw
    >> object with color. Is there a color setting I need to change?
    >
    > As this is a *WINDOWS* newsgroup, we haven't a clue. Just because you're
    > running an application under XP, doesn't mean this is the correct place to
    > ask. You need to post in a group pertaining to the application, *not* the
    > operating system...

Microsoft Word Support Microsoft Windows XP