Aspire d255e notebook doesnt boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Hello,
my netbook acer aspire one d255e doesn't turn on at all. when i push the turn on button the blue light turns on , but nothing appears in the screen (the screen isn't even turned on , it is off black and blank ) the hdd light flashes only for a second and than nothing , i have tried to turn the laptop on without the battery but nothing .
please help!

calabrian1

Honorable
Dec 31, 2012
Hello,
my netbook acer aspire one d255e doesn't turn on at all. when i push the turn on button the blue light turns on , but nothing appears in the screen (the screen isn't even turned on , it is off black and blank ) the hdd light flashes only for a second and than nothing , i have tried to turn the laptop on without the battery but nothing .
please help!

Have you tryed to push F2 as soon you turn on you laptop , this willl enter bios.

G

yes , i tried it but nothing changes... please help

calabrian1

Honorable
Dec 31, 2012
yes , i tried it but nothing changes... please help

If you put your charger in, dus a led turns on?

I know a few ppl who got same problem but never could fix this isseu. Im afraid i cant help but have some advice for you if your a little handymen.
1.Take harddrive out try to boot without but dont think this will really fix but its something.
2.open up that little thing and check if there is no damage on mainbord , like something thats god to warm and melted or a black spot on mainbord if so its ruined.
Really look everywere screw it totaly open.
3.Check for your cpu if there is any damage ? if not take it out clean it put new pasta on.
4.Maybe its the memory? did you change it.

Thats what i would do in your case.

Goodluck greetz jim

Status
Not open for further replies.