Your question
Closed

Aspire d255e notebook doesnt boot

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
January 1, 2013 9:20:55 PM

Hello,
my netbook acer aspire one d255e doesn't turn on at all. when i push the turn on button the blue light turns on , but nothing appears in the screen (the screen isn't even turned on , it is off black and blank ) the hdd light flashes only for a second and than nothing , i have tried to turn the laptop on without the battery but nothing .
please help!
January 1, 2013 11:17:43 PM

Quote:
Hello,
my netbook acer aspire one d255e doesn't turn on at all. when i push the turn on button the blue light turns on , but nothing appears in the screen (the screen isn't even turned on , it is off black and blank ) the hdd light flashes only for a second and than nothing , i have tried to turn the laptop on without the battery but nothing .
please help!

Have you tryed to push F2 as soon you turn on you laptop , this willl enter bios.
a c 249 D Laptop
January 1, 2013 11:26:00 PM

Check the charger with a Voltmeter...
Related resources
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
January 2, 2013 5:38:01 PM

calabrian1 said:
Have you tryed to push F2 as soon you turn on you laptop , this willl enter bios.

yes , i tried it but nothing changes... please help
January 2, 2013 5:55:24 PM

Quote:
yes , i tried it but nothing changes... please help

If you put your charger in, dus a led turns on?

I know a few ppl who got same problem but never could fix this isseu. Im afraid i cant help but have some advice for you if your a little handymen.
1.Take harddrive out try to boot without but dont think this will really fix but its something.
2.open up that little thing and check if there is no damage on mainbord , like something thats god to warm and melted or a black spot on mainbord if so its ruined.
Really look everywere screw it totaly open.
3.Check for your cpu if there is any damage ? if not take it out clean it put new pasta on.
4.Maybe its the memory? did you change it.

Thats what i would do in your case.

Goodluck greetz jim

a c 249 D Laptop
February 23, 2013 3:57:49 PM

Hi :) 

CLOSING due to age... but please start another thread if you are still having problems , which I will answer promptly...

All the best Brett :) 
!