FS : San Fran Rush 2049's Special Edition

Last response: in Deals
Share
May 12, 2005 8:51:37 AM

Good morning - I have a pair of San Francisco Rush 2049's Special
Edition for sale. They are both in excellent condition and must be sold
together. You can either pick or arrange to have them shipped to your
location. I'm asking $7500 firm for them both. If interested please
e-mail, I can provide pictures.

Thanks,
Paul
May 12, 2005 4:36:35 PM

Where?

"Paul" <pagingmrdriftwood@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> Good morning - I have a pair of San Francisco Rush 2049's Special
> Edition for sale. They are both in excellent condition and must be sold
> together. You can either pick or arrange to have them shipped to your
> location. I'm asking $7500 firm for them both. If interested please
> e-mail, I can provide pictures.
>
> Thanks,
> Paul

Anonymous
May 13, 2005 12:07:06 AM

lmao.. you're both "Paul" Talk about confusing!

"Paul" <pefdude@verizonesgNOSPAM.net> wrote in message
> Where?
>

> "Paul" <pagingmrdriftwood@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>> Good morning - I have a pair of San Francisco Rush 2049's Special
>> Edition for sale. They are both in excellent condition and must be sold
>> together. You can either pick or arrange to have them shipped to your
>> location. I'm asking $7500 firm for them both. If interested please
>> e-mail, I can provide pictures.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Paul

May 13, 2005 5:27:22 PM

I guess he doesn't want to tell me where they are at though.

The other Paul

!