Outlook express address box

when I first open a new message window. anything type or even pasted into
the "to" box does not show. Once highlighted it appears as normal. I have
just discovered that if I open a second new message box then the "to" box
operates as normal. Have I gained a strange virus, or is something set
somewhere that I haven't found yet?

--
Keep an eye on www.miskinfolk.co.uk for the latest on next years Easter's
event.(14th - 17th April)

    Hi Andy,

    Perhaps the OE groups regulars may have a clue.

    Microsoft Public Newsgroups:
    http://aumha.org/nntp.php

    --
    Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org

    "Andy Jackson" <andy.jackson3@tesco.net> wrote in message
    > when I first open a new message window. anything type or even pasted into
    > the "to" box does not show. Once highlighted it appears as normal. I have
    > just discovered that if I open a second new message box then the "to" box
    > operates as normal. Have I gained a strange virus, or is something set
    > somewhere that I haven't found yet?
    >

    > --
    > Keep an eye on www.miskinfolk.co.uk for the latest on next years Easter's
    > event.(14th - 17th April)

Outlook Express Support Microsoft Windows XP