WTB Arkanoid Cabaret near CT, NY, NJ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking to buy an Arkanoid Cabaret in the NJ, NY, CT, and PA area.
Please e-mail with the price, condition, and location.
Thanx

Ren,

I have an arkanoid, but not in a cabaret cabinet. It is in a pac man
cabinet that has been painted black. The arkanoid marquee is in good
shape. The control panel is in good functional shape but does have
some wear and tear on the overlay. The cabinet is in good overall
shape, but I expect that you might want to sand it down and repaint the
sides and front b/c it is a bad paint job. No know problems with game
board as it plays fine. Coin mechs work fine. Monitor has burn in and
might need a cap kit, but it works.

If you are interested in discussing further, I would be willing to sell
at a reasonable price. I am located in the Bloomsburg, PA area.
Please email at confuseacat@itnergrafix.net if you are interested.