W32TIME error

Hi,

I have an issue with a workstation with its time clock. It won't synchronize
with the server therefore won't connect to the network.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Thanks

Mil
4 answers Last reply
More about w32time error

    You have no idea what the Internet Time tab on the system clock dialog is set to?

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "Milena" <Milena@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B2963D1F-9D74-43C6-A9F4-46E3E12FF5B9@microsoft.com...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have an issue with a workstation with its time clock. It won't synchronize
    > with the server therefore won't connect to the network.
    >
    > Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Mil

    time.windows.com

    "Mark L. Ferguson" wrote:

    > You have no idea what the Internet Time tab on the system clock dialog is set to?
    >
    > --
    > Mark L. Ferguson
    > "Milena" <Milena@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B2963D1F-9D74-43C6-A9F4-46E3E12FF5B9@microsoft.com...
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > I have an issue with a workstation with its time clock. It won't synchronize
    > > with the server therefore won't connect to the network.
    > >
    > > Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > >
    > > Mil

    So, it's Not set to sync with the server, it syncs with time.windows.com.

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "Milena" <Milena@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4A830EB6-A2C9-42C4-B734-583CBC15A024@microsoft.com...
    > time.windows.com
    >
    > "Mark L. Ferguson" wrote:
    >
    >> You have no idea what the Internet Time tab on the system clock dialog is set to?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Mark L. Ferguson
    >> FAQ for Windows Antispy http://www.geocities.com/marfer_mvp/FAQ_MSantispy.htm
    >> "Milena" <Milena@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B2963D1F-9D74-43C6-A9F4-46E3E12FF5B9@microsoft.com...
    >> > Hi,
    >> >
    >> > I have an issue with a workstation with its time clock. It won't synchronize
    >> > with the server therefore won't connect to the network.
    >> >
    >> > Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
    >> >
    >> > Thanks
    >> >
    >> > Mil

    Manually correct the time and you'll be able to log on. Domain clients get their time from the server.

    "Milena" <Milena@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B2963D1F-9D74-43C6-A9F4-46E3E12FF5B9@microsoft.com...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have an issue with a workstation with its time clock. It won't synchronize
    > with the server therefore won't connect to the network.
    >
    > Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Mil

Windows XP