Shipping of games? HELP PLEASE!

Last response: in Deals
May 12, 2005 8:06:08 PM

Hello everyone. I just recently sold my pride and joy Quantum arcade
machine. I need to ship it to the person that bought it, but do not
know who to ship it through. Does anyone have any suggestions as to a
good freight company to use? How about door-to-door companies? What
should I expect to pay for shipping? What do they require as far as
packing or protecting the cabinet? Any help is appreciated, I have
never shipped one before. This will be shipping out of Northern
Virginia if that matters.. Thanks in advance!

-Andrew

More about : shipping games

Anonymous
May 12, 2005 11:44:41 PM

The new prices for NAVL are $290 for 1 or 2 upright games.

Todd
Anonymous
May 13, 2005 12:01:06 AM

The new prices for NAVL are $290 for 1 or 2 upright games up to 1500
miles.

Todd
Anonymous
May 13, 2005 5:34:36 AM

NAVL does door to door shipping and aren't terribly expensive.

Scott C.

!