remote assistance problem

July 21, 2005 2:13:20 PM

Hi :

I find that enable remote assistance is need by
run sessmgr.exe -service in safe mode.
However, it is hard to force all client go to safe mode to run this command.

Any solution that , to solve this problem , which client can automatic run
this sessmgr.exe -service which enable remote assistance work

Thanks
Anonymous
July 21, 2005 2:13:21 PM

Perhaps the following Knowledge Base Articles will help:

HOW TO: Configure a Computer to Receive Remote Assistance Offers in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;301527&Product=winxp

Support WebCast: Using Windows Remote Assistance
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;826769&Product=winxp

Overview of Remote Assistance in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;300546

Troubleshooting Remote Assistance Issues
http://www.chicagotech.net/rdesktop.htm

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP