IMHO one of the best freeware sites for kids (with games) ..

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

http://www.adders.org/freeware/

I had a hard time downloding some of his software (slow connection or timed
out) so I went ahead and donated $$$ to adders.org (which is for people with
ADD; for those of you who do not know adders is proounced A-D-D-ers and is
about people with Attension Deficit Disorder) so can it be called
donationware ? :-\

Most games appear to be written in flash (my daughter loves the Sylvester /
Tweety race)

....now I'll go back to posting kids freeware...

--
*** REPLY REQUESTED WHEN CONVENIENT ***

Woodzy
http://rtdos.com/forum

"UN-official" acf webring (just for you who know who you are)
http://q.webring.com/hub?ring=acfwebring

privileged, proprietary, confidential, or other wise private information.
immediately and delete the original. Any other use of this email by
you is prohibited.
2 answers Last reply
More about imho freeware sites kids with games
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    "*ProteanThread*" <moc dot sodtr at posys> wrote in message
    > http://www.adders.org/freeware/

    Not sure if you already know about this one but, just incase......

    www.kidsfreeware.com

    Run by a lovely lady called Dee Hughes (same lady that runs Freeware Home)

    --

    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    "Steven Burn" <pvt@noyb.com> wrote in message
    > "*ProteanThread*" <moc dot sodtr at posys> wrote in message
    > > http://www.adders.org/freeware/
    >
    > Not sure if you already know about this one but, just incase......
    >
    > www.kidsfreeware.com
    >
    > Run by a lovely lady called Dee Hughes (same lady that runs Freeware Home)
    >
    > --
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Steven Burn
    > Ur I.T. Mate Group
    > www.it-mate.co.uk
    >
    > Keeping it FREE!

    Yes, thanks, I've been checking that one out too.

    ( just trying to give kids freeware a little more acf exposure is all :-) )

Freeware Games Video Games