IMHO one of the best freeware sites for kids (with games) ..

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

http://www.adders.org/freeware/

I had a hard time downloding some of his software (slow connection or timed
out) so I went ahead and donated $$$ to adders.org (which is for people with
ADD; for those of you who do not know adders is proounced A-D-D-ers and is
about people with Attension Deficit Disorder) so can it be called
donationware ? :-\

Most games appear to be written in flash (my daughter loves the Sylvester /
Tweety race)

....now I'll go back to posting kids freeware...

--
*** REPLY REQUESTED WHEN CONVENIENT ***

Woodzy
http://rtdos.com/forum

"UN-official" acf webring (just for you who know who you are)
http://q.webring.com/hub?ring=acfwebring

privileged, proprietary, confidential, or other wise private information.
immediately and delete the original. Any other use of this email by
you is prohibited.

"*ProteanThread*" <moc dot sodtr at posys> wrote in message
> http://www.adders.org/freeware/

Not sure if you already know about this one but, just incase......

www.kidsfreeware.com

Run by a lovely lady called Dee Hughes (same lady that runs Freeware Home)

--

Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group
www.it-mate.co.uk

Keeping it FREE!

"Steven Burn" <pvt@noyb.com> wrote in message
> "*ProteanThread*" <moc dot sodtr at posys> wrote in message
> > http://www.adders.org/freeware/
>
> Not sure if you already know about this one but, just incase......
>
> www.kidsfreeware.com
>
> Run by a lovely lady called Dee Hughes (same lady that runs Freeware Home)
>
> --
>
> Regards
>
> Steven Burn
> Ur I.T. Mate Group
> www.it-mate.co.uk
>
> Keeping it FREE!

Yes, thanks, I've been checking that one out too.

( just trying to give kids freeware a little more acf exposure is all :) )