Need Asteroids Deluxe Upright Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have a rough upright Asteroids Deluxe cabinet, and would like to see
some internal pictures. I see a lot of external pictures, and some of
the transformer block, but not much else. I do have a copy of the
manual, but as they say 'a picture's worth a thousand words'.

I have ordered most of the parts I need to get the cab together, but
would appreciate a couple reference pictures.

I would like to see a picture of the bracket that holds the mirror in
place, along with how it's mounted. Also the front of the cabinet with
the bezel removed showing the whole background art, as I'm thinking
mine may have had the sides cut.

Thanks!

web.questi...@comcast.net wrote:
> I have a rough upright Asteroids Deluxe cabinet, and would like to
see
> some internal pictures. I see a lot of external pictures, and some
of
> the transformer block, but not much else. I do have a copy of the
> manual, but as they say 'a picture's worth a thousand words'.
>
> I have ordered most of the parts I need to get the cab together, but
> would appreciate a couple reference pictures.
>
> I would like to see a picture of the bracket that holds the mirror in
> place, along with how it's mounted. Also the front of the cabinet
with
> the bezel removed showing the whole background art, as I'm thinking
> mine may have had the sides cut.
>
> Thanks!

My asteroid deluxe is 8 feet from my computer and I have a digital
camera. send me your email address and I'll send you whatever you need.
Mark radaracer285@aol.com

Thanks for the pics 80'fan!

Funny, posting it in RGVAM was a mistake yet this is the thread that
got me the picures I needed, not the post in RGVAC.