Status
Not open for further replies.

Still looking for a Diamond run PCB board.

Also looking for a dedicated Irritating Maze..must be close tom New
York
Thanks

Boulderdash 1 and 2 ?? cool...I will have to check that out.....just
like the sounds of Diamond run.....guess I'll have to keep playing it
mamed

Wow. ive been looking for the same board for a VERY long time. The only
board I was able to find was a Boulderdash (I/II) jamma board.

jon