  • Wireless Networking
Last response: in Wireless Networking
Share
May 10, 2004 5:54:16 PM

Seems to be good after rebate pricing on WGT624 Super G router from Netgear
at several online dealers (Outpost, NewEgg, Amazon, ...).

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?descripti...

QUESTION:

These Netgear WGT624 great deals, are they Version ONE or Version TWO?

More about : netgear wgt624 great deals

Anonymous
a b F Wireless
May 10, 2004 9:00:00 PM

Costco is selling Netgear's WGB111, a combo of the WGR614 router and WG111
USB adapter, for $80 after a $10 MIR. As far as I can tell, this is the best
deal going for 'g' hardware. Given Costco's no-hassle return policy, it
seems too good to pass up. Only catch is this product seems only to be
available in their B&M stores, not online.

!