Netgear WGT624 Great Deals

Costco is selling Netgear's WGB111, a combo of the WGR614 router and WG111
USB adapter, for $80 after a $10 MIR. As far as I can tell, this is the best
deal going for 'g' hardware. Given Costco's no-hassle return policy, it
seems too good to pass up. Only catch is this product seems only to be
available in their B&M stores, not online.

"Pat" <hotpatpar@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Seems to be good after rebate pricing on WGT624 Super G router from
Netgear

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=33-122-022&depa=0