Gif animation in IE 6.0, FireFox and WINDOWS XP

the following URL displays an animated gif image when viewed on RedHat
9.0 and windows 2000 in both IE 6, firefox and mozilla. It does not view
on any of my three windows xp machines using IE 6 or firefox

http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/Brachialis/DBConcentrationCurl.html

anyone have a similar problem?
6 answers Last reply
More about animation firefox windows

    Gerrymander wrote:
    > the following URL displays an animated gif image when viewed on RedHat
    > 9.0 and windows 2000 in both IE 6, firefox and mozilla. It does not
    > view on any of my three windows xp machines using IE 6 or firefox
    >
    > http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/Brachialis/DBConcentrationCurl.html
    >
    > anyone have a similar problem?

    Works for me.
    --
    Mike Pawlak

    Why don't my animated gifs animate?
    http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/archive/answers.htm#ani_gif

    --
    Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org

    Ramesh, MS-MVP wrote:
    > Why don't my animated gifs animate?
    > http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/archive/answers.htm#ani_gif

    works now, many thanks

    You're welcome. BTW, was it ZA?

    --

    > Ramesh, MS-MVP wrote:
    >> Why don't my animated gifs animate?
    >> http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/archive/answers.htm#ani_gif
    >>
    > works now, many thanks

    Someone turned of the option in Internet Options - Advanced.

    David Candy wrote:
    > Someone turned of the option in Internet Options - Advanced.

    I have the same settings in IE 6 on the XP box as on the WIN2000 box.
    All multimedia options checked except "show image placeholders" and it
    still happens in firefox

Internet Explorer Firefox Windows XP