Free cabinet & project in Olympia, WA

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have 2 projects for free in Olympia, WA:

Tutankham - non working, has most of the parts:
http://www.classicarcadeonline.com/tutankhamempty.html

Battlezone - completely stripped
http://www.classicarcadeonline.com/battlezoneempty.html.

Pickup only in Olympia, WA. The price is right, FREE!

Thanks,
Mike Sandwick

I have a free marquee for the Tutankham in Seattle if anyone local picks
this up and needs one. -dan

"Mike Sandwick" <msandwick@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I have 2 projects for free in Olympia, WA:
>
> Tutankham - non working, has most of the parts:
> http://www.classicarcadeonline.com/tutankhamempty.html
>
> Battlezone - completely stripped
> http://www.classicarcadeonline.com/battlezoneempty.html.
>
> Pickup only in Olympia, WA. The price is right, FREE!
>
> Thanks,
> Mike Sandwick

The Battlezone is now on ebay. Only a penny! If someone from RGVAC wants
this, use buy it now and mention that you saw this in RGVAM and I will give
this cab to you for free (Just come pick it up and give it a good home).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6181468222

Thanks for looking!
Mike