Hard Disk Partition

Does anyone know of a free/cheap utility to manage(extend) partitions on my
Hard drive?
2 answers Last reply
More about hard disk partition

    Acronis partition manager
    (http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/diskdirector/) is
    cheaper than Magic and nevertheless not worse...

    A good third-party partitioning program is Partition Magic 8.
    http://www.symantec.com/partitionmagic/

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "geopet544" wrote:

    | Does anyone know of a free/cheap utility to manage(extend) partitions on my
    | Hard drive?

Support Partition Hard Drives Microsoft Windows XP