GLS1 Electronics Anyone ever delt with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am curious for feedback as anyone here used them for repairs before? Good
or Bad all welcome.

Thanks for your time

I had a very good experience twice with them. But someone is having a
big issue with them right now. Look through google and see if it was
resolved.

phil

I have had some 20 Galaga's repaired by them with no problems.

Charles_950

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2009

I am curious for feedback as anyone here used them for repairs before? Good
or Bad all welcome.

Thanks for your time

I and many others have recently sent in boards and $ for repair- and both have disappeared..

Name is Greg Strader his last e-mail address is GLS1 Electronics Workbench <gls1workbench@hotmail.com>

If you find - tell him to return our boards !!!

Charlie