dhlucke

Polypheme
Holy crap. The first time I called the automated system hung up on me. The second time I got through.

All I wanted to know was their holiday return policy, ie the last day you can return a gift. This lady wanted my home phone number. I told her no. She still wanted it to log her call. I told her no. She wanted my name then. Fine. My last name for a simple question? Not a chance. She insisted but finally gave up and just gave me my answer. She actually had to put me on hold first though. Not sure if that was for her to find the answer or get permission to actually help me without my social security number.

What the hell?

dhlucke

Polypheme
Definitely not. Thick accent that wasn't sexy at all.

Titanion

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2002
She probably had hair on her back...

<font color=red><b>NF7-S/Mobile Barton 2600+
211x11.5 1.824v SLK900A
1GB Corsair XMS PC3200
Sapphire 9500np@9700np</font color=red><font color=black>
NF7-S/Barton 2500+
200x11.5 1.76v
512MB XMS PC2700
XFX Ti4200

flamethrower205

Illustrious
Jun 26, 2001
Aubby has hair on his back AND chest and DH likes that, so I don't see what the problem is...

SEX is like math. Add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and hope you dont multiply

Auburn9698

Champion
What you talkin' bout, bitch? <A HREF="http://photo.thetechzone.com/data//500/5054Vanascar-med.jpg?1844" target="_new">This is your back!</A> Earnhardt fan, eh? You were at the Sharpie 500 race, I see.

Might wanna start limiting your girlfriend's Mickey D's intake, btw.

<font color=blue>War</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Eagle</font color=orange>
"I am not a role model." - Charles Barkley
{FTM}

flamethrower205

Illustrious
Jun 26, 2001
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! OMG, that photo's the best thing I've all day hahahahhaha!

SEX is like math. Add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and hope you dont multiply

Auburn9698

Champion
Yeah, I'd have to say that anybody who can have writing shaved out of their back hair has a bit of gorilla DNA in em.

<font color=blue>War</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Eagle</font color=orange>
"I am not a role model." - Charles Barkley
{FTM}

flamethrower205

Illustrious
Jun 26, 2001
Funny u say that cause today I got called a monkey by the way I walked lol. Then they made me ride a race on a very small bike and the seat went up my ass at least 5 times. Finally stood up but I was too heavy and I bent the handlebar:(