Status
Not open for further replies.

I am looking to sell my original Inferno prototype by Williams. The
exterior has a little wear and tear from use in an arcade at some
point, but the internal workings are in stellar condition and it plays
great. No broken glass or cracks, serial numbers all match, one red
button missing from one of the blaster style joysticks, more info and
photos on request.
Located in Eastern Washington.
Now taking offers, and will discuss shipping or delivery options with
interested parties.

-Jeremy
rustandrubber@hotmail.com

Troy