Closed

FS in MD: Mortal Kombat 1,2,3,4 Multigame

$1350

Local pickup ONLY in Baltimore, Maryland 21043. Can deliver for a fee

Features:

Mortal Kombat 2 cabinet in a solid 8 condition
Clay’s Multi-JAMMA system installed with all 4 Mortal Kombat
Mortal Kombat PCB’s are the most current revision
Mortal Kombat 2 PCB has the Immortal/Challenger chipset installed
Games switch-able by pressing 1 & 2 player buttons

New and miscellaneous stuff

Custom 1 & 2 player kick button harness
25” Monitor has been re-capped and has a new fly back installed
All games rest on a shelf with HAPP PCB holders to keep firmly in place
New T-molding, keys, locks, buttons, joysticks
New PC power supply (will add before selling) with power cord extenders
Custom marquee and instruction card
New control panel plexi installed a year ago

Extra stuff (included)
2 Additional Multi-JAMMA controller cards will be included for adding
more games.

Potential (not included)
I was going to add a j-pac jamma to pc board to the cabinet. This way
you could add a pc and play MAME. Vertical oriented games will play
their native resolution and at a full 19” in this cabinet.

For more information and pictures visit my web.

http://www.habos-arcade.com/Mortal%20Kombat.htm
http://www.habos-arcade.com/My%20Multi-Jamma%20Mortal%20Kombat.htm
http://www.habos-arcade.com/ROM%20Revisions.htm

Selling to raise money and make room for a pin 

Thanks,
Mike
2 answers Last reply
More about mortal kombat multigame

    I would love to have that setup. I just dont have the money/room for it
    right now. You inspired me to build one like that and I currently have
    MK1,2, and U3 PCBs ready to go into a cab. I'm slowly getting things
    together to finish it. If I had the money and the room I would defiantly
    buy that from you. I would like to thank you for your site. Without it I
    never would have started my (what I like to call the "Ultimate Mortal
    Kombat Trilogy cab") project.

    mhaberman4@comcast.net wrote:
    > $1350
    >
    > Local pickup ONLY in Baltimore, Maryland 21043. Can deliver for a fee
    >
    > Features:
    >
    > Mortal Kombat 2 cabinet in a solid 8 condition
    > Clay's Multi-JAMMA system installed with all 4 Mortal Kombat
    > Mortal Kombat PCB's are the most current revision
    > Mortal Kombat 2 PCB has the Immortal/Challenger chipset installed
    > Games switch-able by pressing 1 & 2 player buttons
    >
    > New and miscellaneous stuff
    >
    > Custom 1 & 2 player kick button harness
    > 25� Monitor has been re-capped and has a new fly back installed
    > All games rest on a shelf with HAPP PCB holders to keep firmly in place
    > New T-molding, keys, locks, buttons, joysticks
    > New PC power supply (will add before selling) with power cord extenders
    > Custom marquee and instruction card
    > New control panel plexi installed a year ago
    >
    > Extra stuff (included)
    > 2 Additional Multi-JAMMA controller cards will be included for adding
    > more games.
    >
    > Potential (not included)
    > I was going to add a j-pac jamma to pc board to the cabinet. This way
    > you could add a pc and play MAME. Vertical oriented games will play
    > their native resolution and at a full 19� in this cabinet.
    >
    > For more information and pictures visit my web.
    >
    > http://www.habos-arcade.com/Mortal%20Kombat.htm
    > http://www.habos-arcade.com/My%20Multi-Jamma%20Mortal%20Kombat.htm
    > http://www.habos-arcade.com/ROM%20Revisions.htm
    >

    > Selling to raise money and make room for a pin ï?Š
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Mike

  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Damn Jay, that is one hell of a compliment! Thank you very much and let me
    know how it turns out. I'm thought I would never sell it but I've got the
    pinball bug in me at the moment.

    Thanks,
    Mike

    "Jay" <news12312005@jaygroh.com> wrote in message
    >I would love to have that setup. I just dont have the money/room for it
    >right now. You inspired me to build one like that and I currently have
    >MK1,2, and U3 PCBs ready to go into a cab. I'm slowly getting things
    >together to finish it. If I had the money and the room I would defiantly
    >buy that from you. I would like to thank you for your site. Without it I
    >never would have started my (what I like to call the "Ultimate Mortal
    >Kombat Trilogy cab") project.
    >
    > mhaberman4@comcast.net wrote:
    >> $1350
    >>
    >> Local pickup ONLY in Baltimore, Maryland 21043. Can deliver for a fee
    >>
    >> Features:
    >>
    >> Mortal Kombat 2 cabinet in a solid 8 condition
    >> Clay's Multi-JAMMA system installed with all 4 Mortal Kombat
    >> Mortal Kombat PCB's are the most current revision
    >> Mortal Kombat 2 PCB has the Immortal/Challenger chipset installed
    >> Games switch-able by pressing 1 & 2 player buttons
    >>
    >> New and miscellaneous stuff
    >>
    >> Custom 1 & 2 player kick button harness
    >> 25" Monitor has been re-capped and has a new fly back installed
    >> All games rest on a shelf with HAPP PCB holders to keep firmly in place
    >> New T-molding, keys, locks, buttons, joysticks
    >> New PC power supply (will add before selling) with power cord extenders
    >> Custom marquee and instruction card
    >> New control panel plexi installed a year ago
    >>
    >> Extra stuff (included)
    >> 2 Additional Multi-JAMMA controller cards will be included for adding
    >> more games.
    >>
    >> Potential (not included)
    >> I was going to add a j-pac jamma to pc board to the cabinet. This way
    >> you could add a pc and play MAME. Vertical oriented games will play
    >> their native resolution and at a full 19" in this cabinet.
    >>
    >> For more information and pictures visit my web.
    >>
    >> http://www.habos-arcade.com/Mortal%20Kombat.htm
    >> http://www.habos-arcade.com/My%20Multi-Jamma%20Mortal%20Kombat.htm
    >> http://www.habos-arcade.com/ROM%20Revisions.htm
    >>

    >> Selling to raise money and make room for a pin ?
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >> Mike

Classifieds Games Hot Deals