FS in MD: Mortal Kombat 1,2,3,4 Multigame

Status
Not open for further replies.

$1350

Local pickup ONLY in Baltimore, Maryland 21043. Can deliver for a fee

Features:

Mortal Kombat 2 cabinet in a solid 8 condition
Clay’s Multi-JAMMA system installed with all 4 Mortal Kombat
Mortal Kombat PCB’s are the most current revision
Mortal Kombat 2 PCB has the Immortal/Challenger chipset installed
Games switch-able by pressing 1 & 2 player buttons

New and miscellaneous stuff

Custom 1 & 2 player kick button harness
25” Monitor has been re-capped and has a new fly back installed
All games rest on a shelf with HAPP PCB holders to keep firmly in place
New T-molding, keys, locks, buttons, joysticks
New PC power supply (will add before selling) with power cord extenders
Custom marquee and instruction card
New control panel plexi installed a year ago

Extra stuff (included)
2 Additional Multi-JAMMA controller cards will be included for adding
more games.

Potential (not included)
I was going to add a j-pac jamma to pc board to the cabinet. This way
you could add a pc and play MAME. Vertical oriented games will play
their native resolution and at a full 19” in this cabinet.

For more information and pictures visit my web.

http://www.habos-arcade.com/Mortal%20Kombat.htm
http://www.habos-arcade.com/My%20Multi-Jamma%20Mortal%20Kombat.htm
http://www.habos-arcade.com/ROM%20Revisions.htm

Selling to raise money and make room for a pin 

Thanks,
Mike

jay

I would love to have that setup. I just dont have the money/room for it
right now. You inspired me to build one like that and I currently have
MK1,2, and U3 PCBs ready to go into a cab. I'm slowly getting things
together to finish it. If I had the money and the room I would defiantly
buy that from you. I would like to thank you for your site. Without it I
never would have started my (what I like to call the "Ultimate Mortal
Kombat Trilogy cab") project.

mhaberman4@comcast.net wrote:
> $1350
>
> Local pickup ONLY in Baltimore, Maryland 21043. Can deliver for a fee
>
> Features:
>
> Mortal Kombat 2 cabinet in a solid 8 condition
> Clay's Multi-JAMMA system installed with all 4 Mortal Kombat
> Mortal Kombat PCB's are the most current revision
> Mortal Kombat 2 PCB has the Immortal/Challenger chipset installed
> Games switch-able by pressing 1 & 2 player buttons
>
> New and miscellaneous stuff
>
> Custom 1 & 2 player kick button harness
> 25� Monitor has been re-capped and has a new fly back installed
> All games rest on a shelf with HAPP PCB holders to keep firmly in place
> New T-molding, keys, locks, buttons, joysticks
> New PC power supply (will add before selling) with power cord extenders
> Custom marquee and instruction card
> New control panel plexi installed a year ago
>
> Extra stuff (included)
> 2 Additional Multi-JAMMA controller cards will be included for adding
> more games.
>
> Potential (not included)
> I was going to add a j-pac jamma to pc board to the cabinet. This way
> you could add a pc and play MAME. Vertical oriented games will play
> their native resolution and at a full 19� in this cabinet.
>
> For more information and pictures visit my web.
>
> http://www.habos-arcade.com/Mortal%20Kombat.htm
> http://www.habos-arcade.com/My%20Multi-Jamma%20Mortal%20Kombat.htm
> http://www.habos-arcade.com/ROM%20Revisions.htm
>

> Selling to raise money and make room for a pin ï?Š
>
> Thanks,
> Mike

Damn Jay, that is one hell of a compliment! Thank you very much and let me
know how it turns out. I'm thought I would never sell it but I've got the
pinball bug in me at the moment.

Thanks,
Mike

"Jay" <news12312005@jaygroh.com> wrote in message
>I would love to have that setup. I just dont have the money/room for it
>right now. You inspired me to build one like that and I currently have
>MK1,2, and U3 PCBs ready to go into a cab. I'm slowly getting things
>together to finish it. If I had the money and the room I would defiantly
>buy that from you. I would like to thank you for your site. Without it I
>never would have started my (what I like to call the "Ultimate Mortal
>Kombat Trilogy cab") project.
>
> mhaberman4@comcast.net wrote:
>> $1350
>>
>> Local pickup ONLY in Baltimore, Maryland 21043. Can deliver for a fee
>>
>> Features:
>>
>> Mortal Kombat 2 cabinet in a solid 8 condition
>> Clay's Multi-JAMMA system installed with all 4 Mortal Kombat
>> Mortal Kombat PCB's are the most current revision
>> Mortal Kombat 2 PCB has the Immortal/Challenger chipset installed
>> Games switch-able by pressing 1 & 2 player buttons
>>
>> New and miscellaneous stuff
>>
>> Custom 1 & 2 player kick button harness
>> 25" Monitor has been re-capped and has a new fly back installed
>> All games rest on a shelf with HAPP PCB holders to keep firmly in place
>> New T-molding, keys, locks, buttons, joysticks
>> New PC power supply (will add before selling) with power cord extenders
>> Custom marquee and instruction card
>> New control panel plexi installed a year ago
>>
>> Extra stuff (included)
>> 2 Additional Multi-JAMMA controller cards will be included for adding
>> more games.
>>
>> Potential (not included)
>> I was going to add a j-pac jamma to pc board to the cabinet. This way
>> you could add a pc and play MAME. Vertical oriented games will play
>> their native resolution and at a full 19" in this cabinet.
>>
>> For more information and pictures visit my web.
>>
>> http://www.habos-arcade.com/Mortal%20Kombat.htm
>> http://www.habos-arcade.com/My%20Multi-Jamma%20Mortal%20Kombat.htm
>> http://www.habos-arcade.com/ROM%20Revisions.htm
>>

>> Selling to raise money and make room for a pin ?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.