How to take the bottom off of the qosmio X505-Q887

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItalianPhil

Honorable
Dec 18, 2012
Can any one tell me how to take the bottom of my Qosmio X505-Q887 apart. the toshiba did a repair on it and the tech did not check to see if it was all done correct before it was shipped back to me. I just noticed that it is not flush on one side where the usb sata and lan is located at. it is sticking out less then a 1/4 inch. i called toshiba and they blew me off. so sad i spent over 2500.00 on 2 laptops from them.

ItalianPhil

Honorable
Dec 18, 2012
that still did not work I broke a small piece off trying to pull it off and it wont slide. toshiba wont tell me and the supervisior said it was out of waranty funny i sent it in and they replaced the vgb and system board the tech did not check his work

My favourite laptop disassembly tool is an old credit card. If you can get a toe in with it, it will usually slide along one way or the other. I usually find the service manual I need by a simple Googling but avoid the sites that want money for it.

ItalianPhil

Honorable
Dec 18, 2012
thank ou I will try that and let you thank you again
My favourite laptop disassembly tool is an old credit card. If you can get a toe in with it, it will usually slide along one way or the other. I usually find the service manual I need by a simple Googling but avoid the sites that want money for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.