Java will not run

CC

I think i deleted a program from win xp that causes my java not to work.
Does any one have any ideas or links for downloading the program i must have
deleted. Prior to this my java has worked great for 2 years.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~smuller/VMSite2/
Have a look at the installation check, which will advise you regarding your java.

Sun version:
http://java.sun.com/getjava/index.html

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;168806
How to Troubleshoot Java Problems in Internet Explorer
and/or
To test Java:-
http://www.pocoso.de/pocoso052.html
To test Javascript:
http://www.dancespots.net/browsertest.htm
Java Tester: http://javatester.org/

"CC" <CC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I think i deleted a program from win xp that causes my java not to work.
> Does any one have any ideas or links for downloading the program i must have
> deleted. Prior to this my java has worked great for 2 years.

CC

Thank you!!!! It worked!

"TaurArian" wrote:

> http://www.xs4all.nl/~smuller/VMSite2/
> Have a look at the installation check, which will advise you regarding your java.
>
> Sun version:
> http://java.sun.com/getjava/index.html
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;168806
> How to Troubleshoot Java Problems in Internet Explorer
> and/or
> To test Java:-
> http://www.pocoso.de/pocoso052.html
> To test Javascript:
> http://www.dancespots.net/browsertest.htm
> Java Tester: http://javatester.org/
>

> "CC" <CC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I think i deleted a program from win xp that causes my java not to work.
> > Does any one have any ideas or links for downloading the program i must have
> > deleted. Prior to this my java has worked great for 2 years.

You're welcome
Kaylene