XP Pro - IE 6.0.29 Pop up message boxes are the wrong size

Hi all - this problem is really getting to me. I have two identical
computers with identical display / appearance / IE setups. On one computer
the pop up message boxes in IE appear too small and have horizontal and
vertical scroll bars. The other computer is fine. Any thoughts would be
appreciated. Many thanks.

This is just a hunch as I have not personally experienced your problem.

Basically check that your DPI Setting is set to NORMAL.

Rt. click desktop, select Properties, select Settings (tab) and then click
Advanced (button)

If you select the General (tab) which is the default you should see a combo
box that allows you to set DPI to normal size.

Post back with you results.

--
Michael

"Sammymax987" <Sammymax987@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi all - this problem is really getting to me. I have two identical
> computers with identical display / appearance / IE setups. On one
> computer
> the pop up message boxes in IE appear too small and have horizontal and
> vertical scroll bars. The other computer is fine. Any thoughts would be
> appreciated. Many thanks.

Michael thanks hugely for answering :)

> Basically check that your DPI Setting is set to NORMAL.
I've checked and the DPI Setting was already set to Normal.

Cheers
Sammymax987

>> Basically check that your DPI Setting is set to NORMAL.
> I've checked and the DPI Setting was already set to Normal.
>
> Cheers
> Sammymax987

Reset the DPI to large restart your computer than reset DPI back to normal
restart again. Worked for me in XP Home Edition. I'm sure there's better was to
do this but someone more computer savvy will have to tell us.

Good Luck,

Scott Tracy