Looking for a gutted arcade cabinet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi, I'm looking on getting a gutted arcade cabinet, so i can put a game
console, or a plug and play game in it (along with a tv) and have it
feel like an arcade machine. (in the Wisconsin area)

i sell new cabinets for just that..

www.arcadeshopper.com/arcadecenter

i sell new cabinets for just that..

www.arcadeshopper.com/arcadecenter

I don't know how close you are but I can help you in northern IL.

Hans O