I am new to XP, but on my Windows ME, there were tons of themes and desktop
patterns to choose from. Now, on XP, there are very few and they are boring!
Anyone have any ideas on how to get more other than downloading them from
sites that might give me viruses?

tks
--
jlr

Creating and Installing Theme Files:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/msi/hh/msi/samp_0uec.asp

Skins and Themes on Windows. A primer on Windows customization.:
http://www.stardock.com/stardock/articles/skinprimer/skinprimer2002.html

--
Mark L. Ferguson