Google Web Alerts - Freeware

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.discussion,alt.comp.freeware.games,alt.comp.freeware.gdp (More info?)

http://www.google.com/webalerts?hl=en

--
*** REPLY REQUESTED WHEN CONVENIENT ***

Woodzy
http://rtdos.com/forum

"UN-official" acf webring
http://q.webring.com/hub?ring=acfwebring

privileged, proprietary, confidential, or other wise private information.
immediately and delete the original. Any other use of this email by
you is prohibited.

"*ProteanThread*" <moc dot sodtr at posys> wrote in message
| http://www.google.com/webalerts?hl=en
|

| This message is for the designated recipient only and may
contain
| privileged, proprietary, confidential, or other wise private
information.
| If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender
| immediately and delete the original. Any other use of this
email by
| you is prohibited.

Dear Protean,

On behalf of the many thousands of designated recipients, I
extend a hearty "thank you." I always enjoy being one of
thousands of people to receive private information. It makes me
feel really special, even privileged. Please post more private
information. I cannot get enough of it.

Richard

"Richard Steinfeld" <rgsteinBUTREMOVETHIS@sonic.net> wrote in message

> "*ProteanThread*" <moc dot sodtr at posys> wrote in message
> | http://www.google.com/webalerts?hl=en
> |

> | This message is for the designated recipient only and may
> contain
> | privileged, proprietary, confidential, or other wise private
> information.
> | If you have received this message in error, please notify the
> sender
> | immediately and delete the original. Any other use of this
> email by
> | you is prohibited.
> |

> Dear Protean,
>
> On behalf of the many thousands of designated recipients, I
> extend a hearty "thank you." I always enjoy being one of
> thousands of people to receive private information. It makes me
> feel really special, even privileged. Please post more private
> information. I cannot get enough of it.
>
> Richard

:eek:)

"Bogus" <BogusAddress@Privacy.net> wrote in message

> thank you, sir!

Ahh yes wanted to do this, how do we do it again...sorry

Graham

---