Collections file error

Everytime I start windows movie maker I get an error saying 'the collections
file is not valid or is corrupted. A new empty collections file has been
created.' then one pops up that says 'class not registered.' then another
that says 'a new collections files cannot be created.' then it the program
'encounters an error' and shuts down.. I have no clue how to fix this. Any
idea what's wrong?

Focus On Movie Maker and Windows XP:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/communities/movie.mspx

--
Mark L. Ferguson
"Princessm2004" <Princessm2004@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Everytime I start windows movie maker I get an error saying 'the collections
> file is not valid or is corrupted. A new empty collections file has been
> created.' then one pops up that says 'class not registered.' then another
> that says 'a new collections files cannot be created.' then it the program
> 'encounters an error' and shuts down.. I have no clue how to fix this. Any
> idea what's wrong?

monkeyboy117

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2009