Replacement Nintendo Audio Pot Needed

Last response: in Deals
Share
May 19, 2005 7:22:15 AM

I am looking for a replacement audio pot for my Nintendo Playchoice 10.
It is mounted on the monitor on the same board as all of the video
adjustments. Where can I find one? I want it to hopefully be the same
so that it looks right next to all of the other pots on that board

Thanks for any help you can provide,
Josh
Anonymous
May 19, 2005 11:04:17 AM

Josh the pot should be marked either on the back or on the edge of the
housing. What do you see there? That will help because it will tell us
the ohms of the pot. Once you have that you can find one in all the
usual places like Mouser, Digikey, Jameco etc.

Cliffy
A passion for pinball!
www.passionforpinball.com
Anonymous
May 19, 2005 1:27:31 PM

Bob Roberts has lots of different pots that may work and has, or used
to have a complete Nintendo audio repair kit. I know he has a generic
10k pot for a buck. Have you looked here?
http://homearcade.org/BBBB/parts.html
Happy hunting!

Cliffy
A passion for pinball!
www.passionforpinball.com
Related resources
May 19, 2005 8:07:03 PM

Cliffy wrote:
> Josh the pot should be marked either on the back or on the edge of the
> housing. What do you see there? That will help because it will tell us
> the ohms of the pot. Once you have that you can find one in all the
> usual places like Mouser, Digikey, Jameco etc.
>
> Cliffy
> A passion for pinball!
> www.passionforpinball.com

I was told that it is a 10K pot if that helps you any
May 19, 2005 10:53:23 PM

Thanks a bunch, I don't really know why I didn't check there to begin with

!