Closed

Replacement Nintendo Audio Pot Needed

I am looking for a replacement audio pot for my Nintendo Playchoice 10.
It is mounted on the monitor on the same board as all of the video
adjustments. Where can I find one? I want it to hopefully be the same
so that it looks right next to all of the other pots on that board

Thanks for any help you can provide,
Josh
4 answers Last reply
More about replacement nintendo audio needed

    Josh the pot should be marked either on the back or on the edge of the
    housing. What do you see there? That will help because it will tell us
    the ohms of the pot. Once you have that you can find one in all the
    usual places like Mouser, Digikey, Jameco etc.

    Cliffy
    A passion for pinball!
    www.passionforpinball.com
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Bob Roberts has lots of different pots that may work and has, or used
    to have a complete Nintendo audio repair kit. I know he has a generic
    10k pot for a buck. Have you looked here?
    http://homearcade.org/BBBB/parts.html
    Happy hunting!

    Cliffy
    A passion for pinball!
    www.passionforpinball.com
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Cliffy wrote:
    > Josh the pot should be marked either on the back or on the edge of the
    > housing. What do you see there? That will help because it will tell us
    > the ohms of the pot. Once you have that you can find one in all the
    > usual places like Mouser, Digikey, Jameco etc.
    >
    > Cliffy
    > A passion for pinball!
    > www.passionforpinball.com

    I was told that it is a 10K pot if that helps you any
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Thanks a bunch, I don't really know why I didn't check there to begin with

    Cliffy wrote:

    > Bob Roberts has lots of different pots that may work and has, or used
    > to have a complete Nintendo audio repair kit. I know he has a generic
    > 10k pot for a buck. Have you looked here?
    > http://homearcade.org/BBBB/parts.html
    > Happy hunting!
    >
    > Cliffy
    > A passion for pinball!
    > www.passionforpinball.com

Classifieds Audio Video Nintendo Hot Deals