    I have a set for $150+ shipping.

    "pdealbuquerque" <pdealbuquerque@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    news:1116527771.764542.41330@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
    > Hi,
    >
    > Need working pcb boards for Tempest.
    >
    > Please email me through Google,
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Patrick

  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Hey Chuk,

    How much would shipping be to 30102, and do you accept pp?

    Chuk wrote:
    > I have a set for $150+ shipping.
    >
    > "pdealbuquerque" <pdealbuquerque@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > Need working pcb boards for Tempest.
    > >
    > > Please email me through Google,
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > >
    > > Patrick

  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Figure $12 for shipping, and I can take non-credit card paypal.

    > Hey Chuk,
    >
    > How much would shipping be to 30102, and do you accept pp?
    >

    > Chuk wrote:
    >> I have a set for $150+ shipping.
    >>
    >> "pdealbuquerque" <pdealbuquerque@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> > Hi,
    >> >
    >> > Need working pcb boards for Tempest.
    >> >
    >> > Please email me through Google,
    >> >
    >> > Thanks
    >> >
    >> > Patrick

Classifieds Games Google Video Email Hot Deals