Hello,

I have both a laptop and desktop computer that I work off of. What I want
to do is is simply past into folders on my desktop the contents of
corresponding folders on my laptop. My fear is that files with the same name
will be over written even if one is more resent than the other. Does Windows
"compare" files before putting them into the folders?

FlynFast350

Byte

It will pop up a warning balloon if your want to overwrite one with the
other including the latest dates of each file and give you choice.
--
Some days you're the windshield,
some days you're the bug.