Status
Not open for further replies.

I should have the side art project for the Monaco Mini done this
weekend for anyone that is interested. I also have a question;
has anyone out there ever seen a "Pro Monaco GP" machine?
not the white one that looks like the car (super)
but the one with this bezel;
http://i4.ebayimg.com/01/i/03/a0/ed/94_2.JPG
I read somewhere it was the same game as the original but just in a
different cab and a 19" monitor. anyone out there own one?
if anyone knows anything about this game hit me up.

richie at punch records dot net

do you have the means to print them? how much ya askin for the sideart
(when it is done)

mark me down for 2 sets if you can keep it under 80 bucks.

also, are you gonna make repro cpo's??