NdisWanlp no longer available

I am using some software that allows a number of differen communication
protocols to the end device, depending upon which hardware is fitted to the
device. One of the options we used to use when dialling in to a remote
network was TCPIP/NdisWanlp, as distinct from TCPIP/NetworkCard when
connecting directly to the network.

I no longer have the TCPIP/NdisWanlp option on my lapstop (appropriate
spelling mistake so I left it), and it is several months since I last used it
so I cannot be sure what changes have occured to the environment since then.
I think the NdisWanlp is a driver or service that is part of the windows
system (XP Pro SP1), although I also had this same option in 2K.

Can anyone help me on how I may get this driver back?

--
Mark Pain

TCP/IP, and others like netware, are 'protocols' you can add to the connection properties.

Rightclick the connection icon, Properties, (Install button, 'Protocol", add button)

I would guess you will find a "NdisWanlp" connection icon, to add TCP/IP.

--
Mark L. Ferguson