Closed

FS: Wizard of Wor Parts (working Boardset, wiring harness,..

FS: Wizard of Wor Parts (working Boardset, wiring harness, PS.....)

For Sale:

Glass Bezel: $30
Marquee: $15
Control Panel with Wiring harness and joysticks: $35
Wiring Harness: $30 with aux cards
Complete Power Supply Base (dirty): $35
Working Boardset Rack $55 (dirty)

Game and parts work but the cabinet was previous repaired via bondo
and it's coming apart again. Please email me for pictures if needed.

Prices include S/H cost for US delivery.
2 answers Last reply
More about wizard parts working boardset wiring harness

    Power Supply Base and wiring harness are spoken for.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Boardset, Power Supply, and Wiring Harness have been sold.

    Marquee, Bezel, and CP are still up for grabs

    On Sun, 22 May 2005 10:54:31 -0600, bates motel
    <thebatesmotelarcade@comcast.net> wrote:

    >FS: Wizard of Wor Parts (working Boardset, wiring harness, PS.....)
    >
    >For Sale:
    >
    >Glass Bezel: $30
    >Marquee: $15
    >Control Panel with Wiring harness and joysticks: $35
    >Wiring Harness: $30 with aux cards
    >Complete Power Supply Base (dirty): $35
    >Working Boardset Rack $55 (dirty)
    >

    >Game and parts work but the cabinet was previous repaired via bondo
    >and it's coming apart again. Please email me for pictures if needed.
    >
    >Prices include S/H cost for US delivery.

Classifieds Hot Deals