FS: Wizard of Wor Parts (working Boardset, wiring harness,..

Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: Wizard of Wor Parts (working Boardset, wiring harness, PS.....)

For Sale:

Glass Bezel: $30
Marquee: $15
Control Panel with Wiring harness and joysticks: $35
Wiring Harness: $30 with aux cards
Complete Power Supply Base (dirty): $35
Working Boardset Rack $55 (dirty)

Game and parts work but the cabinet was previous repaired via bondo
and it's coming apart again. Please email me for pictures if needed.

Prices include S/H cost for US delivery.

Power Supply Base and wiring harness are spoken for.

Boardset, Power Supply, and Wiring Harness have been sold.

Marquee, Bezel, and CP are still up for grabs