How do I clear my address bar?

Hi,

Anyone know how I can clear my address bar/search bar and make it empty again?

Thanks!

"Clear History" should clear the Address Bar for Internet Explorer 6.

Tools > Internet Options > Clear History (button)

"seaweedy" <seaweedy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Anyone know how I can clear my address bar/search bar and make it empty
> again?
>
> Thanks!

unrepper

Distinguished
May 15, 2005

open internet explorer and click tools at the top, select internet opttions,
click on clear history, For search bars, click on content, select Auto
complete ten clear forms
--
Don Kendrick

"seaweedy" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Anyone know how I can clear my address bar/search bar and make it empty again?
>
> Thanks!

How to clear the History entries in Internet Explorer:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=157729

How to use the AutoComplete feature in Internet Explorer 5 and 6:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=217148

--
Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
http://windowsxp.mvps.org