I have windows xp pro, that itself is running fine but when I want to go on
the net, my home page opens ok, but if I want to go to another site I get the
message exploror cannot open the page. I am in uk, and use wanadoo broadband.
Modem, and drivers are all connected correctly. Can anybody help??

Here are two possible solutions:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=293402
or
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=870700