The Internet

I have windows xp pro, that itself is running fine but when I want to go on
the net, my home page opens ok, but if I want to go to another site I get the
message exploror cannot open the page. I am in uk, and use wanadoo broadband.
Modem, and drivers are all connected correctly. Can anybody help??
1 answer Last reply
More about internet

    Here are two possible solutions:
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=293402
    or
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=870700

    "Lynda-Carol" <LyndaCarol@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have windows xp pro, that itself is running fine but when I want to go on
    > the net, my home page opens ok, but if I want to go to another site I get
    > the
    > message exploror cannot open the page. I am in uk, and use wanadoo
    > broadband.
    > Modem, and drivers are all connected correctly. Can anybody help??

Windows XP