Closed

FS: Pole Position Wiring Harness ($40 shipped)

FS: Pole Position Wiring Harness ($40 shipped)

Complete with no hacks. Email for pix or purchase.
2 answers Last reply
More about pole position wiring harness shipped

    I have about ten Pole Positions, complete except for board, that I
    would cheerfully take $40 each for if anyone wants them.
    www.coinopwarehouse.com or email lloyd@coinopwarehouse.com
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Good Pole Position wiring harnesses are on eBay all the time for about
    $5.
    A complete game, minus PCB's, for $40 would be quite a nice deal.
    Just my opinion.
    -Tim

Classifieds Games Video Email Hot Deals