I60 master reset, incorrect code?

got an i60 given to us, any way to do a master reset without the 6
digit code? tried 000000
or is there a way to find out what it is? we have a data cable & iden
software, But I cant see how to reset it, any help would be
appreciated,
thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about master reset incorrect code
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    you only master reset when activating the phone or adding internet to the
    phone. You can use RSS to reset the PIN if you don't know what your PIN is.

    "fatBastard" <FatBastard@salida.com> wrote in message
    > got an i60 given to us, any way to do a master reset without the 6
    > digit code? tried 000000
    > or is there a way to find out what it is? we have a data cable & iden
    > software, But I cant see how to reset it, any help would be
    > appreciated,
    > thanks
  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    fatBastard wrote:
    > *got an i60 given to us, any way to do a master reset without the 6
    > digit code? tried 000000
    > or is there a way to find out what it is? we have a data cable &
    > iden
    > software, But I cant see how to reset it, any help would be
    > appreciated,
    > thanks *

    you will find the passcode in RSS under:
    user ergonomics>general
    it will be number 17 and will say "security passcode" you
    can then (depending upon your version of RSS) change the code back to
    000000!

    good luck

    --
    rdmiller