I60 master reset, incorrect code?

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
May 12, 2004 11:42:03 PM

got an i60 given to us, any way to do a master reset without the 6
digit code? tried 000000
or is there a way to find out what it is? we have a data cable & iden
software, But I cant see how to reset it, any help would be
appreciated,
thanks
Anonymous
May 13, 2004 9:09:08 AM

you only master reset when activating the phone or adding internet to the
phone. You can use RSS to reset the PIN if you don't know what your PIN is.

"fatBastard" <FatBastard@salida.com> wrote in message
> got an i60 given to us, any way to do a master reset without the 6
> digit code? tried 000000
> or is there a way to find out what it is? we have a data cable & iden
> software, But I cant see how to reset it, any help would be
> appreciated,
> thanks
Anonymous
May 16, 2004 5:33:50 AM

fatBastard wrote:
> *got an i60 given to us, any way to do a master reset without the 6
> digit code? tried 000000
> or is there a way to find out what it is? we have a data cable &
> iden
> software, But I cant see how to reset it, any help would be
> appreciated,
> thanks *

you will find the passcode in RSS under:
user ergonomics>general
it will be number 17 and will say "security passcode" you
can then (depending upon your version of RSS) change the code back to
000000!

good luck

--
rdmiller