PAYING $100 For Food Fight Bezel

Status
Not open for further replies.

I will pay $100 shipped for a Food Fight Bezel!

use_the_force_1@yahoo.com wrote:
: I will pay $100 shipped for a Food Fight Bezel!

I'll pay $101!

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu

Good luck. You might want to consider Guiness' idea. I was in the same
spot and I paid more than $100 to get a bezel. Who knew these things
would be so hard to come by?

Good luck. You might want to consider Guiness' idea. I was in the same
spot and I paid more than $100 to get a bezel. Who knew these things
would be so hard to come by?

does it have to be original or is a repro acceptable

guinness

You might want to buy another FF upright. It sounds extreme but I've
bought complete games before just for a single part. For the cab you don't
want, put in a smoked plexi bezel and sell it.

tim (NH)

<use_the_force_1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I will pay $100 shipped for a Food Fight Bezel!

Looking for an original. I don't think that there is such a thing as a
repro. The graphic is printed on the glass.