I just bought a new Inspiron 6000 and can not seem to sync my AXIM X50v to
it. I install the active sync several times....every time it start
registering the device, it stop and say "Not connect...no partnership"

PLEASE HELP!!!

Welcome to Dell Support
http://support.dell.com/home.aspx

Welcome to Dell Community Forums