Status
Not open for further replies.

I have the following for sale in Edison, NJ:

SharpShooter/Judge Dredd upright - Cap is an upright. Has a really
good working 25" monitor that has been capped and new Flyback. No
screen burn. Cab is in good shape. Marquee is Sharpshooter. Both
working board sets included. Also included is a second working
harddrive for the Judge Dredd as a backup. $600 pickup only

Rampage PCB - Testing and works but has a graphic glitch. White lines
follow the sprites. $30 Shipped in US

Rampage Sound PCB - Tested and working 100% $35 shipped in US

Gauntlet PCB - Tested and working $65 shipped in US

Upright Cab - Cab is woodgrain, has a working monitor. Could use a cap
kit. In good shape. Control panel is set up for a pitboss. Could
easily be changed for a joystick. $50 pick up only

Sentre NIGHT STOCKER. Complete but not working. Not sure if the
monitor works but it bearly has any screen burn. $40 pick up only

Ameridarts PCB w/ Trackball - Tested working 100%. Imperial Trackball
only used about 1year. Includes manual. $65 shipped in US

Aliens PCB - Tested working $55 shipped in US

Lethal Justice PCB - Tested working. Great shooting game $40 shipped in
US

Smash TV PCB - Tested working. Does not include sound board. $35
shipped in US.

High Impact Football Manual - good condition $10 shipped in US

NBA Jam Manual - good condition $10 shipped in US

Electrohome NTSC Converter. Untested. Looks good. $40 shipped in US

If interested send me an email.

Thanks,
Don
NJ

I'll take the Gauntlet pcb.

Thanks,
Troy
Don NJ wrote:
> I have the following for sale in Edison, NJ:
>
> SharpShooter/Judge Dredd upright - Cap is an upright. Has a really
> good working 25" monitor that has been capped and new Flyback. No
> screen burn. Cab is in good shape. Marquee is Sharpshooter. Both
> working board sets included. Also included is a second working
> harddrive for the Judge Dredd as a backup. $600 pickup only
>
> Rampage PCB - Testing and works but has a graphic glitch. White
lines
> follow the sprites. $30 Shipped in US
>
> Rampage Sound PCB - Tested and working 100% $35 shipped in US
>
> Gauntlet PCB - Tested and working $65 shipped in US
>
> Upright Cab - Cab is woodgrain, has a working monitor. Could use a
cap
> kit. In good shape. Control panel is set up for a pitboss. Could
> easily be changed for a joystick. $50 pick up only
>
> Sentre NIGHT STOCKER. Complete but not working. Not sure if the
> monitor works but it bearly has any screen burn. $40 pick up only
>
> Ameridarts PCB w/ Trackball - Tested working 100%. Imperial
Trackball
> only used about 1year. Includes manual. $65 shipped in US
>
> Aliens PCB - Tested working $55 shipped in US
>
> Lethal Justice PCB - Tested working. Great shooting game $40 shipped
in
> US
>
> Smash TV PCB - Tested working. Does not include sound board. $35
> shipped in US.
>
> High Impact Football Manual - good condition $10 shipped in US
>
> NBA Jam Manual - good condition $10 shipped in US
>
> Electrohome NTSC Converter. Untested. Looks good. $40 shipped in
US

> If interested send me an email.
>
> Thanks,
> Don
> NJ

Gauntlet PCB is SOLD!

Don
NJ

I might be selling a Gauntlet PCB that has the Gauntlet 1 & 2 hack done
to it. It just needs two of the roms reburned but it does work the way
it is. It also has a jamma adapter and for some reason does not need
an audio amp. I'll take offers on it.

Thanks,
Don
NJ