How many directs connects do i need

useless

Distinguished
May 7, 2004

Im looking to get a plan w/ Nextel, but it only comes w/ 250 DC's,
will this be a problem? how many would one need?

Try dividing 250 DC minutes in to 30 (days of the month/billing cycle).The
result will be the amount of aproximate minutes you can use the DC without
going over that allowance.

You can always start out with the least amount of DC minutes plan,monitor
your usage for 3 months,calculate again the average and if you consistently
go way over the sign up for a plan allowing more or unlimited access.

250 is more then enough for a regular user. If your on you phone less than
500 min a month 250 would be fine. If you my oppinion the National Shared
Plans are a big rip off. If you go over any of your minutes on the 2way or
regular phone you'll wish you had a better plan. 40cents a min for
additional phone usage and 15cents a min for 2way can turn into an addition
$20-30 on a bill.

These are the plans i'd recommend to you.

Nextel National Free Incoming 250 is $49.99 and has unlimited 2way and all
incoming calls are free.
Nextel National 1000 is $54.99 and you get 1000 anytime min and unlimited
2way.