vtnwesley

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004
I've been looking around online for a while, trying to get some idea of what it takes to start a small business. Surprise, everyone wants a peice, and wants to be your middle man lol. Might anyone have some advice on how to do this (correctly)? I'd love to start a "order-on-demand" style company, if possible, and sell stuff online. I'd like to try to offer better support than most companies can (by far), and pay closer attention to the default installation of whatever OS is the OS of choice. I am tired of seeing Windows XP machines shipped using Luna, unpatched, no firewall active, with antivirus software that may as well be disabled. Any ideas, advice, instructions? I'd be glad to hear them.

Also need info on the legal part (where do i go to to register as a legal business, that sort of thing).

Thanks in advance.

siva_27

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2008
First of all you should consider what are the resources that needed for start the business.I think there are several sites which has lot of info about business.I think this site might be help you.
--------------------------
gomez

Home Based Business