[SOLVED] Want to install MAC OS in my homebuilt Intel PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

anirba@3d

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2011
I am going to buy one highend intel pc for my professional 3d job.

Intel Core i7 2600K
Asus P8Z68 V Pro or P8Z68 Deluxe
Coresair 4GB@1333
Cooler Master HAF 912
Cooler Master HAF 212+

I want to install two os one is Windows 7 64 bit ultimate and another is Mac OS Snow Leoperd or XLion.

Is it possible to install Mac OS in Intel based system? Can we buy mac os? Where it is available? What is the price (mention in US$ please)?

Solution
The Snow Leapard and Lion I have not found a working copy for PC. I did mess with a version of Leoard that did work. If you are looking for a legal legitimate way to do this there is none it not suposed to be able to install on PC. But if you are going to do it anyway then just google up OSX on PC and go get the torrent file. You will not be able to go purchase OSX at the mac store and pop it in the drive and have it work/install. The versions for PC are hevily modified to add drivers for more hardware than Apple supports.

Try this for info:
http://www.osx86project.org/

Good Luck I will say the install was easy getting all hardware working was a loooong road. Also OSX updates break hakintosh PC's more often than not.

Thently
The Snow Leapard and Lion I have not found a working copy for PC. I did mess with a version of Leoard that did work. If you are looking for a legal legitimate way to do this there is none it not suposed to be able to install on PC. But if you are going to do it anyway then just google up OSX on PC and go get the torrent file. You will not be able to go purchase OSX at the mac store and pop it in the drive and have it work/install. The versions for PC are hevily modified to add drivers for more hardware than Apple supports.

Try this for info:
http://www.osx86project.org/

Good Luck I will say the install was easy getting all hardware working was a loooong road. Also OSX updates break hakintosh PC's more often than not.

Thently

Solution

anirba@3d

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2011

if legal version is not available i will try it either way..no issue....but in case drivers are the issue then i also have a rethink.

Status
Not open for further replies.