New Cox Speed Test Site

Thanks for the site. I never knew what my upload speed was. Cox is
pretty fast cable system.

Joan

SteveR wrote:
> http://test.lvcm.com/
>
> Brian

MzSoulja

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2009
This website doesn't pull up on my computer. I know that I'm connected to the data srvs but when I try to access this website it gives me the error The website declined to show this webpage. So is there aother website that I can use to run a speed test on my computer?

Anina

Hi !!
Speed of my internet is quite fine ..
Last week i checked out the speed of the internet using this site http://www.ip-details.com/internet-speed-test/ & i found out the speed of the internet ..
This site provide speed test information at cheap cost ..
Try out this site to check the speed of the internet ..