window size cannot be adjusted

For some unknown reason I cannot adjust second window sizes. Such as when I
am playing games that have the second window popup. That window does not give
the maximize options and will not let me drag it to a larger size. Also while
you are helping the idiot can anyone tell me how to resize the font on my
internet pages because they are tiny and it is driving me nuts

The game is setting the size intentionally. It's not likely you get to max them.

IE, View menu, "Text Size"

--
Mark L. Ferguson