IE does not save graphic files in the proper format

All i get to save them as: UNTITLED.BMP I have gone through KB and found
articles 260650, 810978, and 250747 and nothing there worked. Any other
suggestions i can try?

Thank you,
Maxine
2 answers Last reply
More about save graphic files proper format

    You expect us to search the web 3 times to decode your post.

    "Maxine" <max@adiis.net> wrote in message news:e7y8y%230jFHA.1372@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
    > All i get to save them as: UNTITLED.BMP I have gone through KB and found
    > articles 260650, 810978, and 250747 and nothing there worked. Any other
    > suggestions i can try?
    >
    > Thank you,
    > Maxine

    Sorry, KB is knowledge base, articles numbered 260650, 810978, and 250747.

    Maxine

    "David Candy" <.> wrote in message
    You expect us to search the web 3 times to decode your post.

    "Maxine" <max@adiis.net> wrote in message
    > All i get to save them as: UNTITLED.BMP I have gone through KB and found
    > articles 260650, 810978, and 250747 and nothing there worked. Any other
    > suggestions i can try?
    >
    > Thank you,
    > Maxine

Internet Explorer Microsoft Format Windows XP